How is this used in Health Care?
We have a bunch of health care providers using us to help maintain social distancing, and we've spoken to dozens and dozens of them lately, so we have a pretty good idea how most are using the app.
- Create a custom report in your EHR to show the next day's appointments with their name, phone number, and date & time of the appointment
- Export this to a CSV
- Go to our system's Appointments page and Import the CSV
- Set up a custom appointment reminder SMS that says something like: "Your appointment is in 60 minutes. Reply to this with the word 'here' when you've arrived in the parking lot."
- When a patient replies, their status will be changed to "checked in." Then a staff person can press a button to text them when they can come in, with another message that you customize.
- When they come in, you mark them as "served" to clear them from your list.