Customize Your Public Pages
You can customize your public-facing pages in the Settings > Public Pages section of your account.
Uploading a Logo:
- Click Choose File and select select your logo. Your image must be a .png, .gif, .jpg, or .webp filetype.
- Click Upload
- Select the image display location from the dropdown menu
- Scroll to the bottom and click Save.
There are no size limits for your logo. We will display your logo with a maximum height of 200px and a maximum width of 400px.
If your image file is larger, won't resize the image, but we will constrain the display dimensions. For example, if you upload a full resolution 5 megabyte image, we will display it smaller but customers will still download the full image so the page will take a long time to load.
Manage Field Settings:
The field Label is what guests will see on your public waitlist. Customize the verbiage to match your brand's voice, or use the Special requests/Notes field to collect additional information (like email addresses or table preference). You can show specific fields on your Waitlist View and Add pages, and/or make the required:
After customizing your "Special requests/Notes" field label, you can add a drop-down list of options for your clients to select from:
You can add Custom Text to each of the following pages:
- Waitlist View page
- Waitlist Add page
- Online Bookings page
- Online Booking confirmation page
These are great places to add your hours of operation, contact information, or anything customers need to be aware of (i.e. mask mandates or social distancing):
Select Fields to Display:
You can further customize your Waitlist View and Waitlist Add pages by enabling and disabling the following fields:
- First Letter of Name Only: Only shows the first letter of a customer's name.
- Actual Wait Time for Each Party: Adds a column that shows how long each party has been waiting on your Waitlist View page.
- Estimated Wait Time (top of screen): Displays current Estimated Wait Time at the top of your Waitlist View page.
- Column Names in Waitlist View: Adds column names (i.e. Position, Name, Phone Number) to your Waitlist View page.
- Position in line: Adds a column that shows the position in line on Waitlist View page.
- "Upcoming parties" header: Displays "Upcoming Parties" at the top of your Waitlist View page.
Customize the colors of your public waitlist and online bookings page. Note: if you plan on embedding your waitlist or online bookings page into your website, consider setting the background color as the same color as your website so it blends right in!