You can setup multiple Schedules within TablesReady in the Settings > Schedules section.
Your first/primary Schedule should be your overall hours of operation, then additional schedules can narrow that window for different services you might have. For example, in a restaurant, you might create 4 separate Schedules, like so:
- Business Hours: 11:00am - 11:00pm
- Lunch Service: 11:00am - 3:00pm
- Happy Hour: 4:00pm - 6:00pm, 9:00pm - 11:00pm
- Dinner Service: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
All secondary schedules must fit within your primary Business Hours. For example, you can't have your Business Hours set as 9:00am to 5:00pm, then have a second Schedule from 1:00pm to 8:00pm. Your Business Hours would need to be 9:00am to 8:00pm to accommodate the entirety of your availability.
In this article
Creating a New Schedule
- Click the green + sign in the bottom righthand corner of the page
- Add a name and enter hours for each day, or mark yourself as Closed. If you have the same hours every day, click "Apply to All" to quickly apply settings from Monday to all the other days. If you stay open past midnight, check "Next day".
- Click Confirm.
Adding Two Sets of Hours per Day
If your hours are split during the day or you want to have a built-in break, you can click the checkbox outlined below and create two sets of hours per day (i.e. 3:00pm - 5:00pm, 9:00pm - 11:00pm):
Editing an Existing Schedule
- Click the pencil icon on the right side of the page
- Edit your hours and click Confirm
If you're editing a secondary Schedule, make sure the hours fall within your primary Business Hours
Set Detailed Hours by Date or Mark Yourself as Closed
- Click Set Detailed Hours by Date
- Select a date and hit Edit detailed hours
- To mark yourself as closed, check the Closed box. To offer different availability, enter the hours*.
- Click the Save icon
All scheduling exceptions must fit into your overall Business Hours still. Read more about setting Detailed Hours for specific dates here: How to Change Your Hours or Close Specific Days